Adarsh Industrial Training Institute
Technical Education to reduce unemployment amongst the Educated Boys.
To ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different Trades for the industry.
To Raise the Quality and Quantity of Industrial Production by systematic Training of Workers.To reduce unemployment among the educated Youth by equipping them for suitable industrial Employment. To provide Multi skilled Man Power to the needs of the Global Industry.
History of Institute.
The Adarsh I.T.C., Osian, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan is 65 Kms to Jodhpur, the District Head Quarters.Established in the Year 2008. It has been set-up under the Craftsman Training Scheme affiliated to National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), through the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE & T), Govt. of India under the ministry of Labour, New Delhi.
The following Technical courses below were taught with hand – on training Principal Trades :
- Diesel Mechanic
From its inception to till date it has been striving for catering to the needs of the society & industries located in Jodhpur District, and also in State Capital by supplying the required skilled workforce.
Adarsh ITI Training Institute
- Afflilated By NCVT.
- Decent Administrative Buildings and Workshops with Modern Equipment.
- Beautiful greenary environment campus.
- Theory Class Rooms with Projector and White Boards.
- Linkage with Local Industry.
- Providing Apprenticeship to the Passed Trainees in Various Industries and Establishments.
- Library with more than 200 Technical Books.
- Offers scholarships for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Our Students can work in different fields
- Electricity Dept.
- PWD & Military
- Vehicle Manufacturing
- Personal Business